1615 Arnesby Nw Circle, North Canton
Joe "Joey" Marino III
Joe Marino III, who affectionately goes by "Joey", is a third generation Realtor with Whipple Auction & Realty and has been practicing real estate sales since 2007. Before that Joey was assisting in the appraising of real property, assisting in real estate sales, and procured his bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Kent State.
Joey strives to provide excellent service to his clients through his caring and enthusiastic attitude as well as his technology and marketing expertise.
Start your real estate search now!
Use the form to the right (or bottom for mobile)->
Joey volunteers by serving in the following capacities:
- Former Vice President to the Order Sons of Italy Ben V. Marconi Lodge #505
- President-Elect, former Treasurer and former Director for the Stark County Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors for the CRIS MLS for Northeast Ohio
- Former Chairman of the Committee on Technology and Communication for Stark County Association of Realtors
- Chair for Ohio Association of Realtors Business Technology Forum
- Supervised and volunteered for many charitable events
Awards & Certifications
OAR's president sales club in the Million Dollar Producer category multiple times
- Certified as a National Association of Realtors e-Pro.
- Ohio Association of Realtors Leadership Academy Graduate
- Canton Repository 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Best of the Best Real Estate Agent
How he can help you as a seller of real estate
- Experienced sales agent with hundreds of real estate sales under his belt
- Fast and excellent results with unique and innovative marketing techniques to reach a broader audience faster
- Professional fees that make sense and don't break the bank
- No fluff fees saving you hundreds of dollars
- Professional style photographs that attract more buyers
- Focuses on selling your property, doesn't use it to "bait and switch"
- Regular updates to keep you well informed
- Expert knowledge in selling for the highest price possible
How he can help you as a buyer of real estate
- No costs to the buyer, including no fluff "admin fees"
- Search for and show you any property for sale
- Help you with expert negotiation skills
- Professional connections with lenders, inspectors, attorneys, and more
- Ensure your contract is completed by helping with inspections, lending, title and more
How he can help you as an investor
- Find your potential investment properties that make sense
- Help you understand your return on your investments
- Sell your investment properties for as much as possible
- Getting you started on your real estate investment career
Properties for Sale
3393 Maplegrove Avenue, Louisville
2712 12th Sw Street, Canton
11310 Johnsford Sw Road, Beach City
517 Oak Se Avenue, Massillon
11290 Edison Ne Street, Alliance
3124 30th Ne Street, Canton
158 Perry Nw Drive, Canton
816 Devine Street, Alliance
1027 Shelly Ne Street, Canton
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of NEOHREX and updated as of . Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Real Estate Company are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker(s).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2022 Northeast Ohio Real Estate Exchange (NEOHREX). All Rights Reserved.